Mike Blais

Go down

Mike Blais

Post by Alpha on Thu 07 Jun 2018, 1:37 pm

Another unnecessary suicide. (as the all are) When do we draw the line? When do we say enough is enough, when will we force the government to provide the sanctuary and care that will save lives and end this horrific scourge?

Video

Alpha
Forum Advocate

Back to top Go down

Re: Mike Blais

Post by Warrior on Fri 08 Jun 2018, 11:52 am

Warrior
VAC Benefits

Back to top Go down

Post by Zantar on Sat 08 Sep 2018, 11:13 am

Canadian Veterans Advocacy shared a video September 06, 2018

Contact, wait out.... good timing, glad she waiting until parliament resumes. Do you believe in the "force"... ;-) Unleash your force now, email the prime minister at justin.trudeau@parl.gc.ca.

Tell him outright, no vote for the liberals, no support for the liberals, till they start treating veterans with respect and fulfill the sacred obligation promise he made unto them in exchange for our and all veterans supporting Canadians votes. Full equality in recognition of national sacrifice to the Pension Act.

Am I asking for to much? A simple email? Wherein I have provided the email address? I need force multipliers, it in not enough for you alone to email, you must embrace the force that you have, influence your friends and family to also engage through the email format. There is a record, there is method behind the madness, all you have to do is put you po9liticis or cynicism aside and write the blessed email.

I have always believed there is no more noble purpose for a citizen than standing on guard for those who stand on guard for thee,

justin.trudeau@parl.gc.ca

Zantar

Back to top Go down

Post by Stanleyz on Mon 10 Sep 2018, 8:45 pm

FULL SHOW // Veterams // Guest: Mike Blais

Published on Sep 9, 2018

Stanleyz

Back to top Go down

Post by Forwardy on Tue 18 Sep 2018, 2:50 pm

Forwardy