Canadian Veterans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mike Blais

+31
Lionfield
Zoneforce
Starman
Masefield
Magnum
Cool~Way
Rekert
Jackal
Viper
Sandman
Powergunner
Falcon
Jeremiah
Stealth
Colter
Navigator
Zapper
RevForce
Hammercore
Hunter
Riverway
Victor
Lincoln
Cypher
Stanleyz
Spectrum
Warrior
Alpha
SniperGod
Forcell
Trooper
35 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Mike Blais - Page 3 Empty Re: Mike Blais

Post by Colter Sat 09 Feb 2019, 3:38 pm

Canadian Veterans Advocacy shared Michael Blais's live video.

Feb 9, 2019

Feb * . 19 . CVA TV Blazer Report. Stay focused - Going to the media when frustrated. - DND-Duty to report sexual Assault. Friday message - TGIF

Colter
Colter
News Coordinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealth Mon 11 Feb 2019, 6:54 pm

Michael Blais was live. Feb 11, 2019

Shot Over - CVA TCV - Blazer Report. News of the day, Pension for life. the need to support for the WW2 veterans at St Anne's, wolfsolkin@icloud.ca

Step up, email the PM at justin.trudeau@parl.gc.ca and tell him the PFL is not acceptable, that there must be equality in recognition of national sacrifice to the Pension act for veterans and those who serve today.

Stealth
Stealth

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor Fri 15 Feb 2019, 2:41 pm

Canadian Veterans Advocacy shared Michael Blais's live video. Feb 14, 2019

Feb 14, V Day CVA TV Blazer Report. Can you feel the love? Look into my eyes.... unite! Fight! be the one!
justin.trudeau@parl.gc.ca

Victor
Victor
Advocate Coordinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Fri 15 Feb 2019, 7:24 pm

Canadian Veterans Advocacy shared Michael Blais's live video. Feb 15, 2019

Discussing Murray Brewster's CBC article in reference to the April 1st Pension for Life implementation and the deferral for those who choose the pension over the Chump Sum Award

Jeremiah
Jeremiah

Back to top Go down

Post by Falcon Mon 18 Feb 2019, 2:04 pm

Falcon
Falcon
News Coordinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Powergunner Fri 22 Feb 2019, 3:32 pm

Canadian Veterans Advocacy shared Michael Blais's live video. Feb 22, 2019

Feb 22 19 CVA TV Blazer report! PBO! Sajjin the Conservative? Same ole same ole? BS baffles brains?

Powergunner
Powergunner
CF Coordinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Powergunner Fri 08 Mar 2019, 5:38 pm

Michael Blais was live. March 8, 2019

March 8 -19 Blazer report. - 40k veterans in limbo - bureaucratic failures and time to hold those responsible to account!. Pardon my language, get passionate about some things, a couple effies slipped in... Did a good radio interview out of Ottawa, think they will get the point eventually... if we can get our message through the smoke and mirrors ala JWR.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/nearly-40-000-veterans-waiting-for-disability-benefits-as-backlog-keeps-growing-1.4326621?fbclid=IwAR3wz58k-6y5Hu-v68NKm1QTli_l4lX12ittBFV15vfr5-BhFRdKLST0AUQ#_gus&_gucid=&_gup=Facebook&_gsc=YA4hcuR

Powergunner
Powergunner
CF Coordinator

Back to top Go down

Post by RevForce Tue 11 Jun 2019, 3:29 pm

RevForce
RevForce

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 14 Jun 2019, 2:13 pm

Does anyone know the details of this post 65 Blazer Report. Niagara. Harmonization. Where do i find details regarding this stuff he is talking about?

Back to top Go down

Post by Trooper Fri 14 Jun 2019, 6:23 pm

ScottyG wrote:Does anyone know the details of this post 65 Blazer Report. Niagara. Harmonization. Where do i find details regarding this stuff he is talking about?

No particular one report per se. He calls all his videos Blazer Report. I guess his substituting Blais Report with Blazer Report.

Don't really know what his talking in regards to Harmonization but in the past he brought forward the Idea of Harmonizing parts of the pension act into the NVC. In the video he talks about post 65 for Veterans I believe he means the IRB. The IRB not being sufficient enough for post 65 Veterans.

He feels they've been some improvements of course I disagree with that simply because how can you improve something when it does not fair against what was replaced reference the pension act.

He also mentions the 90% from the previous ELB not being matched with SISIP. In fact it was matched, every SISIP recipient was entitled to apply for a 15% top-up of ELB.

Mike is a good advocate, and a good person who tries very hard to make a difference in helping his fellow Veterans. My observation is that Mike does not seem to grasp the reality of what's happening around him with regards to why things don't move in our favor. I remember when we had the first stakeholder summit with Hehr he went live asking people to calm down and not be aggressive at the summit. Then he went public among many others saying that not to rush the Minister on the lifelong pension because he wanted them time to get it right. Of course this is what we ended up with. Given that, he went out solo in the cold protesting for disabled Veterans many times. His heart is in the right place but he does not seem to be able to change tactics, or adapt to what's happening around his advocacy. This is constructive criticism on my part, hope all goes well with him, and I hope his able to turn things around for disabled Veterans.
Trooper
Trooper
Administrator

https://cvdbsf.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 14 Jun 2019, 6:50 pm

Thanks, Trooper. I listen to him each time I respect his passion. I remember years ago when he was on the national news and he was so well spoken. I was impressed. I find now its rarely anything new and seems repetitive. Nevertheless, it is likely worth repeating but fewer people are listening. His supporters are falling by the wayside.Sad
I will never forget his determination, passionate & contribution. I have and will always proudly shake his hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Navigator Fri 12 Jul 2019, 4:35 pm

Navigator
Navigator
Advocate Coordinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Navigator Fri 12 Jul 2019, 4:37 pm

Michael Blais was live. July 11, 2019

Blazer report. 11 July Prt 2. Office of Veterans Ombudsman

FAIRNESS! ? Mikey like....

https://www.ombudsman-veterans.gc.ca/eng/blog/post/391

Navigator
Navigator
Advocate Coordinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Navigator Fri 12 Jul 2019, 4:39 pm

Blazer Report 11 July 19 - Part 3 VAC spending, Pre election feel good story... service women.... Servicewomen’s Salute Online Portal for Research and Resources at Queen’s and CIMVHR.

https://www.thewhig.com/news/local-news/veterans-affairs-to-invest-25-million-in-physical-mental-health-research

Navigator
Navigator
Advocate Coordinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Navigator Fri 12 Jul 2019, 4:47 pm

Blazer report, 11 July 19, Part 4! Homeless veterans center, CFB Rockliff, Ottawa.

Arrow https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/feds-announce-funding-for-ottawa-veteran-s-shelter-1.5204173

Navigator
Navigator
Advocate Coordinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next