Canadian Veterans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Registration - Updated Aug 18, 2018

Go down

Forum Registration - Updated Aug 18, 2018  Empty Forum Registration - Updated Aug 18, 2018

Post by Terminator Sat 18 Aug 2018, 1:54 pm

Registration has been modified somewhat, I will provide a step by step to register to this Forum.

At any time during the registration process you get the cannot Verify message, just back click, and re enter what was given in the message. IE: Re input your password ect....

Step by Step Process to Register.

1. Click Register at the top of the main Forum page.

2. Check the following boxes

I have read and agree to these terms of use

I have read and agree to the Privacy Policy for my information and Cookies

3. Click

I agree to these terms

4. Input Username

5. Input E-mail address

6. Input Password

This part is Optional I agree to receive forum news by e-mail.

7. Click Save

8. Confirm password

9. At this point you have to Verify FunCaptcha. I get a lot of messages with the Verification part of the registration process, I will provide a YouTube showing how this works. Click on Verify, and follow the YouTube instructions:

10. Click Done and Save

If the account has been created, you will get the following Information at the top of the page:

Your account has been created. However, this forum requires account activation. An activation key has been sent to the e-mail address you provided. Please check your e-mail for further information.

Notice : If you are using a free e-mail provider such as Hotmail, make sure this e-mail did not get in your "Spam" folder. Add the address to your green list, so you can receive notification e-mails and other information sent from the forum.

Make sure you check your "Spam" folder" within your email if you do not see the activation link in your email.

If you get an error message IE: The passwords you entered did not match. OR any other error message you have to go back at re - input what the message has stated.

At this point your ready to log onto the Forum using your username and password

Terminator
Terminator
Administrator

https://cvdbsf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down