This is why Veterans continue to be shafted by both the Government & some Advocates

Go down

This is why Veterans continue to be shafted by both the Government & some Advocates  Empty This is why Veterans continue to be shafted by both the Government & some Advocates

Post by Trooper on Thu 09 May 2019, 6:51 pm

This is why Veterans continue to be shafted by both the Government & some Advocates  60007883_2647865845247151_8573727751951876096_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1

Andrew Scheer Posted this on his page today - May 9, 2019

As Prime Minister I will act to ensure that Veterans are always treated with fairness, dignity, and respect. Aaron Bedard has been doing important work on behalf of Canada’s Veterans and I’m grateful for the opportunity to meet with him yesterday.

First off I usually do not speak to harm advocates that represent disabled Veterans in this Country. It is a volunteered position that anyone can pick up to try and support disabled Veterans. It is very frustrating, and very stressful. So for the most part respect should be showed to those who volunteer in this way. With respect to Aaron Bedard he has attacked many disabled Veterans in this Country. He is the most arrogant self centered SOB out there. He has ego issues. mental issues, and this guy does not speak for or represent me. He treats other Veterans like shit, therefore I will treat him the same. Where did the funds go that he collected for the across Country Veterans walk, and the sale from the coins??? OK so Equitas went to court, the court stated in plain English nothing is legislated into law that forces the government to do anything with regards to disabled Veterans. Bedard has some followers on his page but he was suppose to have stepped down from advocating??? That's what he posted??? You know what I think? I think he enjoys being in the light of things with the media, his page videos and so fort. This feeds his ego, that is why he is coming back in the game. This guy will do nothing to help anyone!!! He thinks he knows it all...but knows nothing. He is not a leader, he is someone who believes he is right all of the time. He does not change direction when his actions fail. Someone needs to give this guy a few hits in the mouth!!! So no way will I ever respect this prick after the way I've seen him disrespectfully treat other Veterans!!! He is a loser who is looking for attention therefore he should fit in well with the politicians!!!

Here is a word of advice for those Veterans trying to help with our system of benefits, do not take photo ops with politicians because it makes you look stupid, and makes you look like your into it for the glory of your own personal ego!!!
Trooper
Trooper

Administrator

http://cvdbsf.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

This is why Veterans continue to be shafted by both the Government & some Advocates  Empty Re: This is why Veterans continue to be shafted by both the Government & some Advocates

Post by Trooper on Mon 13 May 2019, 12:57 pm

Just picked this up from Banish Facebook;

Doug Roberts shared a link. May 13, 2019
WTF I'm confident that many who have dealt with this, here on the east coast will rally with hope & prayers . The arrogance and nerve of this is unbelievable. Not a penny will I donate personally nor support this The last person I would want speaking on my behalf is this self important insulting childlike man who insults the service and good will of fellow Veterans Feel free to share and warn fellow Veterans
This is why Veterans continue to be shafted by both the Government & some Advocates  39171660_1557688133221762_r
VETERAN ADVOCACY FUND 2019

Mark Campbell and I have been working selflessly for 7 years now on behalf of the disabled veterans of Canada. Through these years we have built solid relationships across Canada with service providers, Ombudsmen, all media groups, ALL political parties and of course the bureaucrats. Now that the EQUITAS Lawsuit has come to an end the society has shifted its focus on the Canadian Walk For Veterans which will be held this year in October. I am no longer involved with the society but wish them well and will always promote their efforts moving forward. This year is an election year and is the most important year in the past 4 to insure that policies are shaped properly in political election platforms. This is a year where we advocates must insure that policies have real value across the board for all veterans specific challenges dealing with the bureaucracy and healthcare access.The catch to all this effort is that this country of ours is huge and having thorough meetings requires occasional face to face time in Ottawa where it seems you can find all the key veteran file players in government. This costs money.It is my Hope here with this gofundme, to raise $ 5000 so Mark and I can afford to get to Ottawa at least twice between now and Election Day. I appreciate everyone’s support financially in the past decade on our advocacy missions. I’ve seen the same people consistently donate to the cause. If you haven’t before please consider giving us a hand on this most important election year. Thank you!

Looks from the Banish responses they see things with Bedard the same way as do I. Check out the responses here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1451658385158523/

Like I have stated before, Bedard is just plain stupid, and his hungry for attention. I would not give him or his outfit the time of day, let alone money. Beware if you donate to this go fund page you would be paying for Bedard's travels, meals, and accommodations to travel from BC to Ottawa to accomplish absolutely nothing!!! This guy is trouble for Veterans. He is ignorant towards fellow Veterans, and deserves to be called out!!! It's not a good Idea to attack or disrespect any fellow Veteran, but in this case, I have no problems calling this arrogant SOB out!!! If you believe in him, and respect him, all the power to you, that is your right. But not this guy, I have no respect for him, and he does not in any way shape or form speak for me, or represent me!!!

Trooper
Trooper

Administrator

http://cvdbsf.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum