Fredericton New Brunswick Town Hall 6-9PM LOCAL

Go down

Fredericton New Brunswick Town Hall 6-9PM LOCAL

Post by Trooper on Tue 14 Nov 2017, 7:24 pm

Chris Deering

A townhall is booked this Friday Nov 17, 2017 from 6-9 at the Fredericton legion. The premise will be discussing VAC and unifying veterans. Coffee & refreshments are provided. Please show up, please share! Lets unify and start taking on VAC & the government the right way, together!!!

Fredericton NB
Friday, 17-November
6pm to 9pm (local)
199 Queen St (Legion Hall)
Trooper

Administrator

http://cvdbsf.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Fredericton New Brunswick Town Hall 6-9PM LOCAL

Post by Trooper on Thu 23 Nov 2017, 6:40 pm

I viewed a video by Aaron Bedard today that gave some insight as to the purpose of his cross Country Town Halls.

In the video Bedard speaks of the reason behind the town halls as being a reach out to each province to help run a walk for Veterans. This walk for Veterans event is schedule for June 2018. The objective according to Bedard is to get some PR from each province. Bedard goes on to say that the funds generated he wants to use to create a Veterans Organization. So all funds generated by each participating province will be sent for this one Veterans Organization, which will be headed by, I believe Bedard himself. The new Veterans Organization is set to be launched January 2019. Bedard states we need good funding to go with that. Bedard goes on to say that they plan on doing a documentary to tell the background of the whole picture of what Veterans are saying, and why the government keeps saying everything is fine, and who are these Veterans who are saying that everything is not fine. Documentary to be launched also in January 2019.
Trooper

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Trooper on Sun 26 Nov 2017, 7:22 pm

Aaron Bedard

End of town halls sitrep --- Nov 26, 2017

Just about to board to fly home. Mission is 95% success. Just got to sort out Toronto. What a 20 day Mental marathon. My wife and son will be happy with me as I won’t be bringing home anger or frustration. Things are coming together exactly as planned and I know enough now that nothing is surprising or disappointing me. My body and skull is absolutely burnt out but I will recover at home. I will do one more live Q&A this Tuesday and then we are officially standing down for the winter for two months. Other than a definite response to the pension announcement I’ll be going to ground.
Trooper

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down