On point

Go down

On point

Post by Dannypaj on Mon 22 Jan 2018, 9:35 am

https://omny.fm/shows/roy-green-show/hour-2-segment-4-major-mark-campbell

Who do you prefer to listen to?
Me, it is simple.
Maj. M. C.
He is the one who speaks the truth and is on point.
BZ
Dannypaj
Forum Advocate

Back to top Go down

Re: On point

Post by Trooper on Mon 22 Jan 2018, 7:46 pm

Dannypaj wrote:https://omny.fm/shows/roy-green-show/hour-2-segment-4-major-mark-campbell

Who do you prefer to listen to?
Me, it is simple.
Maj. M. C.
He is the one who speaks the truth and is on point.
BZ

The interview with the PM and Bill Kelly was another episode of the PM dodging, and not answering the question.

The question was from Bill Kelly to the Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is as follows;

One of your key election promise is that you would be fair and compassionate with our wounded Veterans, yet the government continued the court case that basically argued that the government had no moral responsibility, why did you do that?

The Prime Minister responds by saying we want to make sure we are fulfilling our sacred obligations, governments in the past tended to just write a cheque to injured Veterans and said OK there you go try and make due, we are washing our hands with you. Then he goes on to say it's much more important to provide the support for Veterans which is why we re opened the offices, and he talked about the services and programs.

First off the Prime Minister did not answer the question. Why did he not answer the question? Is it because he didn't understand it? Because he was dodging the question? Because deep down he knows he publicly stated Veterans would not have to fight their government in court if he was elected?

This line of stating the pension act wrote you a blank cheque and you were left to fend for yourself is getting old.
The pension act is far better than what we have today, the pension act provided lifelong tax free security, it provide several tax free allowances that are also tax free. It had Case Managers, the toll free line, and the VIP. The pension act did not show the chaos we see today with the new system.

The Canadian government is degrading our disabled Veterans benefits right in front of our very eyes.

Mark Campbell is correct, we need lifelong financial security first, something we had with the pension act. These other add on's could come at any time, and can be added to any system including the past system.

Make no mistake, the Canadian government is no friend to the disabled Veteran.

Thanks for keeping us posted Danny, your doing a great job providing the info to the forum!
Trooper

Administrator

http://cvdbsf.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannypaj on Tue 23 Jan 2018, 6:34 am

Yesterday, CTV news had a segment referencing the Canadian Library Archives, which stated that it had almost all the names of those whom served in WW1 (They maybe at S, by last names now).IDK
Anyway, when I checked out the Archive, I found my Grandfather's military engagement papers. WOW!
My old man also served for 32 years in the CF (Airborne type) and me; I served in the Navy (181).

My family does not equate to a war dodging family.
My family doesn't go and Act in public like they are someone else.
My family Respects Canada's Veterans.
My Military are not Joe politicians, but want the best for veterans.

Next election, this so called Leader of ours should be voted out, or at least singled out, for not standing up for the rights of us true Canadians.
But, there is not much of an alternative to vote for, is there?

Why would any common sense human being state something to this regard
"governments in the past tended to just write a cheque to injured Veterans and said OK there you go try and make due, we are washing our hands with you."

Write a cheque once a month to a vet  and assure it can not be swept away, with a stroke of a pen.

Bottom line.......WE ARE taking orders from a war dodgers son, who may I remind you is an Actor (cry me a river).

Way to go Canada!
Dannypaj
Forum Advocate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannypaj on Tue 23 Jan 2018, 6:49 am

Canada must think people who are joining the ranks are still conscripts;

Trudeau earned his law degree at the Université de Montréal in 1943. During his studies, he was conscripted into the Canadian Army as part of the National Resources Mobilization Act. When conscripted, he decided to join the Canadian Officers' Training Corps, and he then served with the other conscripts in Canada, since they were not assigned to overseas military service until after the Conscription Crisis of 1944 after the Invasion of Normandy that June. Before this, all Canadians serving overseas were volunteers, and not conscripts.

Trudeau said he was willing to fight during World War II, but he believed that to do so would be to turn his back on the population of Quebec that he believed had been betrayed by the government of William Lyon Mackenzie King. Trudeau reflected on his opposition to conscription and his doubts about the war in his Memoirs (1993): "So there was a war? Tough ... if you were a French Canadian in Montreal in the early 1940s, you did not automatically believe that this was a just war ... we tended to think of this war as a settling of scores among the superpowers."[15]

Do you feel betrayed?

QUICK LINK
Library and Archives
Canada
www.bac-lac.gc.ca

Last edited by Dannypaj on Tue 23 Jan 2018, 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Dannypaj
Forum Advocate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannypaj on Tue 23 Jan 2018, 8:50 am

Another thought, which I can not grasp.

Did You Know (www.search)
What is the Salary of the Prime Minister of Canada?
J. T earns a salary of USD $345,000.

So a four year term earnings as PM is $345,000*4years= $1,380,000 and double that for an 8 year term. (do not add the raises and performance bonus)

My question would be: A PM of Canada makes $2,760,000 Plus, for an 8 year term

BUT

O.K equates to CDN $10,500,000  vs. PM of Canada, U.S $2,760,000 salary for an 8 year term.

A Grand total of todays without any conversions of dollar trade off with interest and exchange rate $7,740,000 > then a PM of CDN.

Do you get that?
If you have the answer 'please, I would like to understand the reasoning for this.
Dannypaj
Forum Advocate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannypaj on Tue 23 Jan 2018, 9:09 am

No wonder it is being stated for Canadians to be "Angry!"
And no need to remind you that this is being stated from the highest level of the GOC.
Angry?
No. That isn't Canadian.
A true Leader does not tell Canadians to be Angry' but should stand up for Canadians!
So, once again we will come together and share our thoughts and opinion through out social media....."Which Veterans can now voice their true honest opinions and concerns without recourse and to be heard within and outside the Veterans Community; no matter what rank or overseas tours one was on."

QR&O'S are for those whom are currently serving? I am a private citizen (Freedom of speech).
And on duty is 24/7,  yet no obligation for long term meaningful care afterwards, when injured and medically 3b forced out...But  yet can be charged as per QR&O's after hours in a public venue.
Makes a lot of sense to me.
Dannypaj
Forum Advocate

Back to top Go down

Post by pinger on Sat 27 Jan 2018, 6:46 pm

Trooper wrote...

" First off the Prime Minister did not answer the question. Why did he not answer the question? "
It's old hat. Even when pressed to answer a simple question, politicians deflect.
pinger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down