CFOne card

Go down

CFOne card

Post by Trooper on Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:32 am

From Facebook Banish a few comments on the CF one card

Chris Anderson The CF one card in not a veteran ID. Almost anyone can get one never having served. How are family members of the NPF, CF and MFRCs ex-military? This is an Air Miles card.

Get yours today https://www.cfmws.com/en/OurServices/CFOne/Pages/JoinNow.aspx

Dave Mushing The NDI 75 isn't ID either.

Frank Fox My CF1 card specifies that I am a veteran.

Michelle Seguin Tell me how woulds someone Veteran ID

Mike Armagost I was going through the airport last year and had extra baggage on an Air Canada flight. No problem I am a Veteran I get free extra baggage.

I showed the baggage taker the CFOne card and he just looked at me...like “What is this?”...so dig deeper into the Castanza wallet and found the NDI75, showed him, the light went on, no problems with the extra baggage!!

The CFOne cars IS A JOKE!!

Randy Kruger And the NDI 75 is recognized in the USA and you receive many military benefits the CFOne card is most certainly a joke..

Mark Verrall West Jet recognizes the CF One card. My wife didn't even have to pull hers out of her wallet (yes she is a Vet) the ticket agent spotted it and no bag fee

Dineen Gauthier I can't remember the name, but their is a petition with about 2000 sigs, asking for a a legal government ID card for VETERANS. Supposedly VAC and the CF are planning it. So in all likelihood we will never see it.

Martin J McNeil The CF1 card doesn't have a picture so it normally has to be used with a Picture ID.
Trooper

Back to top Go down

Re: CFOne card

Post by Trooper on Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:36 am

Trooper wrote:From Facebook Banish a few comments on the CF one card

Chris Anderson The CF one card in not a veteran ID. Almost anyone can get one never having served. How are family members of the NPF, CF and MFRCs ex-military? This is an Air Miles card.

Get yours today https://www.cfmws.com/en/OurServices/CFOne/Pages/JoinNow.aspx

Dave Mushing The NDI 75 isn't ID either.

Frank Fox My CF1 card specifies that I am a veteran.

Michelle Seguin Tell me how woulds someone Veteran ID

Mike Armagost I was going through the airport last year and had extra baggage on an Air Canada flight. No problem I am a Veteran I get free extra baggage.

I showed the baggage taker the CFOne card and he just looked at me...like “What is this?”...so dig deeper into the Castanza wallet and found the NDI75, showed him, the light went on, no problems with the extra baggage!!

The CFOne cars IS A JOKE!!

Randy Kruger And the NDI 75 is recognized in the USA and you receive many military benefits the CFOne card is most certainly a joke..

Mark Verrall West Jet recognizes the CF One card. My wife didn't even have to pull hers out of her wallet (yes she is a Vet) the ticket agent spotted it and no bag fee

Dineen Gauthier I can't remember the name, but their is a petition with about 2000 sigs, asking for a a legal government ID card for VETERANS. Supposedly VAC and the CF are planning it. So in all likelihood we will never see it.

Martin J McNeil The CF1 card doesn't have a picture so it normally has to be used with a Picture ID.

In my personal experience I have never had interest in obtaining the CFOne card. I have, and continue to use the NDI 75 without any problems.
Trooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannypaj on Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:04 am

Update on our request and simple fix

Believe it or not, our networks has ears and the ears of GOC, even eavesdrop.
3b Release page     (Cross Canada)
Canada's Banished Veterans (East Coast)
Veteran's Guerilla Radio (West Coast)
Our own sub groups i.e. Trades only, Former units  (Closed members only groups)

In saying above, stay on the GOC and inform them of the policy and how it currently works.

The Pension Act should not be compared to the Pain and Suffering Compensation alone. The Pension Act monthly payment should be compared to the Pain and Suffering Compensation + Income Replacement Benefit + wellness programs. The PSC alone is not meant to provide lifelong financial support

Programs? We wanted a pension, not programs meant for what...Veteran Centric

http://www.ourcommons.ca/Content/ePetitions/Responses/421/e-1140/421-01871_VAC_E.pdf

Keep adding your voice online via the internet.
It will be heard one voice at a time, but it amounts to a lot of veterans.

Canadian Veterans Command (CVC) a name choosing by WWII Lt. W
A true leader, leading the charge from St. Anne's...
"Isn't that something, never giving up and charging ahead! Advocating for our rights straight from his hospital bed!"

Thank you sir and a true General salute to you!
"My opinion, for what it's worth on this point of portrayal of image, is that "Canadian Veterans Command" (aka CVC), is much more succinct, catchy, easy to say and remember, and gives a greater impression of strength and solidarity, than "League of Canadian Veterans" (aka LoCV), which sounds a mite more loose-limbed and less firm and forceful than the former."
Extracted from FB's Canada's Banished Veterans.

The best for our vets.
Dannypaj

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum