When do the medical reports stop?

Go down

When do the medical reports stop?

Post by ScottyG on Wed 04 Apr 2018, 11:15 am

We are required yearly to provide a personal medical update from us each year for Veteran affairs and Sisip LTD. But once you receive the DEC, CIA and CIAS & once you no longer have a case manager & have completed rehab will you still require a formal medical report every 2 yrs from a Med Doc or professional? I realize sisip stops at 65. Any idea when this stops or does it continue until death.
ScottyG

Back to top Go down

Re: When do the medical reports stop?

Post by Trooper on Wed 04 Apr 2018, 6:50 pm

ScottyG wrote:We are required yearly to provide a personal medical update from us each year for Veteran affairs and Sisip LTD.  But once you receive the DEC, CIA and CIAS & once you no longer have a case manager & have completed rehab will you still require a formal medical report every 2 yrs from a Med Doc  or professional? I realize sisip stops at 65. Any idea when this stops or does it continue until death.

Don't know about having to complete a medical review yearly with VAC, Erin O'Toole when he was Minister done away with that yearly review. I have not received a medical questionnaire or review since O'Toole put this in place.
Regarding the 2 year mark medical review that is a one time event. That said I don't know how they are going to handle the new Pension For Life medical reviews once implemented.

Regarding SISIP the yearly medical reviews are sent in two forms, one is for the physician, and one is for the client. Sometimes they only send out the clients form. The SISIP CM's are the ones who decide who gets either or both forms.
Trooper

Administrator

http://cvdbsf.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down