Trudeau: Canadians rightfully angry after Ottawa pays $31.25M to men falsely imprisoned in Syria

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trudeau: Canadians rightfully angry after Ottawa pays $31.25M to men falsely imprisoned in Syria

Post by Stayner on Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:50 pm

https://globalnews.ca/news/3826253/ottawa-pays-settlement-of-31-25m-to-3-men-falsely-imprisoned-in-syria/
Stayner

Back to top Go down

Re: Trudeau: Canadians rightfully angry after Ottawa pays $31.25M to men falsely imprisoned in Syria

Post by Trooper on Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:11 pm

“We have a Charter of Rights and Freedoms … when governments, regardless of which stripe, do not defend those rights, Canadians have to pay. I hope people take notice of this. I hope people are angered that governments violated people’s fundamental rights. And I hope people remember to demand of governments, this one and all future governments, that nobody ever has their fundamental rights violated.”

What about the rights of Disabled Canadian Veterans?

They took away our tax free for life pension act to the Canadian Disabled Veterans, they, the government, should be paying Canadian Disabled Veterans before paying funds out to those who have never worn the uniform.  

Where are these guys finding their lawyers?

First Khadr, and then these guys.

Instead of Veterans, and Veteran Groups fighting a battle that will never be won, perhaps we should be recruiting those lawyers. Looking into our Charter might just be something worth looking at!

They have full control over Disabled Canadian Veterans, they have no control over the courts. These people who are winning the big bucks, are better protected then Disabled Canadian Veterans.
Trooper

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top