Canadian Veterans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vice-Admiral Mark Norman Trial

+68
Firestrike
Looper
kodiak
Xrayxservice
Delta
Saulman
Glideon
Phantom
Newf
Marshall
Colter
Mojave
Victor
Jeremiah
Thunder
Wolverine
Slider
Silversun
Stealth
Zoneforce
Ironman
Diesel
Phrampton
Enforcer
Dalton
Dragonforce
Starman
Zapper
Lonestar
Terrarium
Gridlock
Jumper
Charlie
Lucifer
Jackson
Cypher
Powergunner
SniperGod
Rekert
Garrison
Hammercore
Armoured
Tazzer
Sandman
Replica
Leopard
Spider
Ranger
Matrix
Masefield
Lincoln
Seawolf
Riverway
Hunter
Rockarm
Apollo
Navigator
Vexmax
Falcon
Kizzer
Scorpion
Forcell
Accer
Wolfman
RunningLight
JAFO
Dannypaj
Trooper
72 posters

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

Vice-Admiral Mark Norman Trial - Page 9 Empty Re: Vice-Admiral Mark Norman Trial

Post by Newf Wed 08 May 2019, 1:13 pm

You are correct.   What has not been locked down has gone through the giant shredder in the office of the PMO!    Let's hope someone working within the halls of  Parliament decides to blow open this whole fiasco by secretly dropping an envelope full of information  to the media.
Newf
Newf
RCMP Coordinator

Back to top Go down

Vice-Admiral Mark Norman Trial - Page 9 Empty Re: Vice-Admiral Mark Norman Trial

Post by JAFO Wed 08 May 2019, 1:21 pm

That would be fantastic Newf!

If I had to choose a reporter to get the info would be Mercedes Stephens on Global. Right now she is the most knowledgeable tv anchor all things military and veteran! Followed her since she was a reporter, which was IMO her best work ever, and had the pleasure of meeting her.

She knows so many people if anyone can "dig up" that lost info it would be her.

We know that Capt Fawcett is joing the Cons for the next election over her debacle for losing her son and leg. Do you think Norman would make a good politician?
JAFO
JAFO

Back to top Go down

Post by Newf Wed 08 May 2019, 1:39 pm

In my opinion, the only "good politician" is the person who supports the people who elected him or her before their own party. We have so many MP's who tow the "party line" putting their party before the people who elected them. I find this insulting. Mr. Norman may make a "good politician" but I am sure he has many axes to grind after what the GOC has put him through.

I believe the whole party system needs changing! I am so tired of going from Liberals to Conservatives then back again. With one party always blaming the other party for the problems or shortcoming in policy that gets created.

Newf
Newf
RCMP Coordinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ranger Wed 08 May 2019, 3:56 pm

'At all times I acted with integrity': Mark Norman speaks after Crown stays breach-of-trust charge

Murray Brewster, Kathleen Harris · CBC News · Posted: May 08, 2019

Vice-Admiral Mark Norman Trial - Page 9 Norman-trial-20190508
Vice Admiral Mark Norman arrives at the Ottawa courthouse with lawyer Marie Henein on Wednesday, May 8, 2019. (Sean Kilpatrick/The Canadian Press)

Ranger
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Ranger Wed 08 May 2019, 4:09 pm

Vice-Admiral Mark Norman

Jason Kenney
Published on May 8, 2019

Ranger
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Ranger Wed 08 May 2019, 4:11 pm

'Unbelievable day actually': Christie Blatchford on Vice-Admiral Mark Norman news

Ottawa Citizen
Published on May 8, 2019

Ranger
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Ranger Wed 08 May 2019, 4:13 pm

Mark Norman and Marie Henein full press conference

cpac
Published on May 8, 2019

Ranger
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Trooper Wed 08 May 2019, 6:33 pm

This is corruptness in it's full capacity. Politicians in this Country are taring apart our Country. People like Trudeau gets voted in, and whereas he has no leadership skills or competence, whereas he fully counts on those incompetent individuals that surround him to move forward on running our Country. You can run but you can't hide. One scandal after another with this guy, you would think that in itself will guarantee an exit out the door come October. Trudeau is not only corrupt, and incompetent, but his down right just plain stupid. This guy has wasted so much of our tax dollars it is down right sad. Then he has the audacity to make his citizens pay for his carbon plan. I'm no fan of Norman but in this case he was pushed under the bus by the top Idiot down. How much did numb-nuts Trudeau waste in our tax dollars on the Norman case? We are paying out of our pockets from the direct impact of the cost of this trial, among many other miss-managed funds Trudeau is responsible for. Vance looks after himself, he is a puppet to Trudeau. Vance is no Soldier, his a disgraced politician who put himself over the welfare of the forces. He along with Trudeau, and Sajjan have ruined our Forces. Walt Natynczyk is another who betrayed us all. To top this off rumor has it Walt is leaving, and Andrew Leslie is taken his place, another puppet to the politicians. (Rumor only) The way I see it now with faced with all of this incompetence in our political Country with the Conservatives no better than the Liberals, and the NDP dead in the water, I'm now thinking of voting Green, something I never thought I would ever say, but yes the Green party was the only party in this Country promising to return the pension act. So yeah Norman got dealt a shit hand but looking at the other side of the coin he will be pension with full pay until his death. So he'll be alright. Don't know if he'll return to his former position when all is said and done. Don't want to see him in politics or in a bureaucratic position. In closing I would say with no hesitation that neither the Conservatives, Liberals, or NDP will make things par with the pre 2006 system for disabled Veterans in this Country!!!    
Trooper
Trooper
Administrator

https://cvdbsf.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpion Wed 08 May 2019, 8:45 pm

HIGHLIGHTS: Justin Trudeau comes under attack in the House over Mark Norman scandal

Global News
Published on May 8, 2019

Scorpion
Scorpion

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpion Wed 08 May 2019, 8:48 pm

Martin: 'I'd be shocked' if Norman doesn't seek damages

CTV News
Published on May 8, 2019

Scorpion
Scorpion

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo Wed 08 May 2019, 9:27 pm

Ezra Levant: Vice Admiral Mark Norman should sue Justin Trudeau

Rebel Media
Published on May 8, 2019

Apollo
Apollo
CF Coordinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo Wed 08 May 2019, 9:29 pm

FUREY FACTOR: Why Trudeau owes Mark Norman an apology!

Toronto Sun
Published on May 8, 2019

Apollo
Apollo
CF Coordinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo Wed 08 May 2019, 9:32 pm

Lawyer breaks down Mark Norman decision by Crown

cpac
Published on May 8, 2019

Apollo
Apollo
CF Coordinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Thu 09 May 2019, 8:25 am

Crown abandons Vice-Admiral Mark Norman case | Power & Politics

CBC News
Published on May 8, 2019

Phantom
Phantom

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Thu 09 May 2019, 8:28 am

How the Mark Norman story could turn into a 'huge political circus'

CBC News: The National
Published on May 8, 2019

Phantom
Phantom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next