Canadian Veterans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I do not agree with the Department's decision on my application? What can I do?

2 posters

Go down

I do not agree with the Department's decision on my application? What can I do? Empty I do not agree with the Department's decision on my application? What can I do?

Post by Trooper Wed 11 Oct 2017, 9:05 am

If you do not agree with the decision you have received regarding your application for disability benefits, you have the right to appeal the decision or request a Departmental Review if you have new evidence. The Bureau of Pensions Advocates (BPA) and The Royal Canadian Legion both provide free assistance with reviews and appeals.

Bureau of Pensions Advocates: I do not agree with the Department's decision on my application? What can I do? 439216585 BPA

The Royal Canadian Legion: I do not agree with the Department's decision on my application? What can I do? 439216585 RCL

Frequently Asked Questions: I do not agree with the Department's decision on my application? What can I do? 439216585 FAQ

Trooper
Trooper
Administrator

https://cvdbsf.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

I do not agree with the Department's decision on my application? What can I do? Empty Re: I do not agree with the Department's decision on my application? What can I do?

Post by Slider Sun 08 Mar 2020, 9:13 am

What to do if you disagree with VAC's decision

Details Here: I do not agree with the Department's decision on my application? What can I do? 439216585 PDF Version (1 Mb)

Slider
Slider
Benefits Coordinator

Back to top Go down