Canadian Veterans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Special Duty Area

Go down

Special Duty Area  Empty Special Duty Area

Post by Former Member Thu 03 May 2018, 10:36 am

Medically released 2005 many years ago. At the time the SDA consideration was not granted. I served in MFO 1988-89 SDA but they suggested that my pensioned condition there was no medical reports of issues at that time.

Often I think there was some impact during that time  to hearing, to tinnitus, to my ptsd. I am wondering would I have appeal this or ask for a review? I really just want them to review and see if i have a hope of success. Any comments of thoughts?

Former Member

Back to top Go down

Special Duty Area  Empty Re: Special Duty Area

Post by Forcell Thu 03 May 2018, 1:50 pm

ScottyG wrote:Medically released 2005 many years ago. At the time the SDA consideration was not granted. I served in MFO 1988-89 SDA but they suggested that my pensioned condition there was no medical reports of issues at that time.

Often I think there was some impact during that time  to hearing, to tinnitus, to my ptsd. I am wondering would I have appeal this or ask for a review? I really just want them to review and see if i have a hope of success. Any comments of thoughts?

In a situation such as this perhaps sending a message through MY VAC Account explaining the above to them might work out for you.

I personally have sent messages this way with great success. The individuals that answer these messages are very good at looking over the situation and guiding you in the right direction. They will send you the necessary info your looking for.

Something to consider.
Forcell
Forcell
CF Coordinator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum