Canadian Veterans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am not satisfied with my release category. How can I get it changed?

Go down

I am not satisfied with my release category. How can I get it changed? Empty I am not satisfied with my release category. How can I get it changed?

Post by Sandman Sat 30 Jun 2018, 3:13 pm

You can submit a redress of grievance regarding your release and/or release category. You should do so as soon as you are notified of your pending release and/or category. If you are unable to submit your grievance within a timely manner, you should submit a memo indicating your intention to submit a grievance and provide a tentative date for submission.

Should you decide to file a redress of grievance, you should ensure that you do so before your release takes effect. Once you have been released from the Canadian Forces, you will no longer be able to file a redress of grievance. However, any redress filed before your release will still be considered. (Refer to Chapter 7 of the Queen’s Regulations and Orders for more information.)
http://www.forces.gc.ca/en/about-policies-standards-queens-regulations-orders-vol-01/toc-07.page

If you are a former member of the Canadian Forces, you can forward your concerns in writing to the Director General Military Careers for review.

Sandman
Sandman

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum