Canadian Veterans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Letters to the Editor, Aug. 1, 2018

Go down

Letters to the Editor, Aug. 1, 2018 Empty Letters to the Editor, Aug. 1, 2018

Post by SniperGod Wed 01 Aug 2018, 8:21 am

Published: August 1, 2018

Letters to the Editor, Aug. 1, 2018 Wednesday

PLEASE HELP OUR VETS
I totally agree with Orie Mandryk regarding the treatment our veterans and what our present soldiers receive after they come home from fighting or being on peacekeeping missions representing Canada. Mayor, please find a way to give the veterans their money needed to keep the food bank open. No vet should ever have to be hungry or homeless, it is a national shame! Maybe Justin Trudeau could also take some time and stay in the country and get our armed forces the jets, rescue helicopters and decent motor vehicles to do their jobs instead of having to constantly spend hours repairing the old units and make them usable. Our armed forces need to have decent equipment when in dangerous situations trying to do their job of peacekeeping in other countries, and our veterans need help to live a decent life. Is there no Calgary business that can donate to help raise the money needed? I do what I can, constantly donating food for the bank, how about other Calgarians?
MARTY SCHACHT
(How about pressuring the federal government about doing their job.)

SniperGod
SniperGod
CF Coordinator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum