Canadian Veterans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tax Slips for Pain and Suffering Compensation

2 posters

Go down

Tax Slips for Pain and Suffering Compensation Empty Tax Slips for Pain and Suffering Compensation

Post by KJKASPER Wed 11 Jan 2023, 7:37 am

I am wondering if VAC issues Tax Slips for Pain and Suffering Compensation and Additional Pain and Suffering Compensation. If you take the Lump Sum for PSC are they also issued? I want to prepare for when I send in my Tax Return. Any help would be appreciated!

PS: I have already contacted CRA, Service Canada and VAC and no one can give me a straight answer.

KJKASPER

Back to top Go down

Tax Slips for Pain and Suffering Compensation Empty Re: Tax Slips for Pain and Suffering Compensation

Post by Trooper Wed 11 Jan 2023, 8:05 am

KJKASPER wrote:I am wondering if VAC issues Tax Slips for Pain and Suffering Compensation and Additional Pain and Suffering Compensation. If you take the Lump Sum for PSC are they also issued? I want to prepare for when I send in my Tax Return. Any help would be appreciated!

PS: I have already contacted CRA, Service Canada and VAC and no one can give me a straight answer.

Both (PSC) & (APSC) are Non-Taxable paid benefits.

No tax slips issued.
Trooper
Trooper
Administrator

https://cvdbsf.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down