Canadian Veterans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stored#2

+102
Braven
Ravenson
Exodus
XTYF--33
Proctor
Joker
Vmaxocalz
GeminiTeam
TangoZulu77
Lockey
Jackal
Colter
Leopard3
Victor
Zodiac
Gridlock
Stanleyz
Logan
Phantom
Jeremiah
Magnum
Tazzer
Mojave
Ringo
Ranger
Phrampton
Enforcer
Firestrike
Arrowstorm
Stealth
Thunder
Zapper
Wolfman
Rifleman
Armoured
Oliver
Cool~Way
Terrarium
SniperGod
Zoneforce
OutlawSoldier
bogger
Wolverine
Seawolf
Navigator
Riverway
Terminator
Garrison
Xrayxservice
Sparrow
Replica
RevForce
Saulman
Rockarm
Powergunner
Jackson
Jumper
Kizzer
Viper
Alpha
Midnight2001
Matrix
Falcon
Vizzer
Lincoln
Dragonforce
Accer
Cypher
Starman
Newf
Scorpion
Silveray
Rekert
Hammercore
Charlie
Apollo
Warrior
Masefield
Caliber
Edgefore
Diesel
kodiak
Silversun
vet1
Slider
Ironman
Maxstar
Delta
RunningLight
Spider
Forcell
pinger
Dameon
iceman
prawnstar
bosn181
Stayner
Nemo
Dannypaj
Lonestar
Trooper
JAFO
106 posters

Page 31 of 41 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 41  Next

Go down

Stored#2 - Page 31 Empty Stored

Post by Masefield Wed 11 Dec 2019, 3:33 pm

Moved to Storage
Masefield
Masefield
Benefits Coordinator

Back to top Go down

Stored#2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Stored#2

Post by Rifleman Fri 13 Dec 2019, 2:27 pm

What a load of bull crap wait times have doubled since you the liberals have been put into power and the day that it ever becomes one veteran one standard myself and my service dog will be ashes in urn for nobody to care about it’s the same old bull crap over and over keep taking your political trips all over the world self promoting yourself while we have veterans sleeping on the cold pavement or in a box living from day to day on next to nothing in there pocket due to your so called pension for life also deny deny delay delay benefit applications until a veteran get so demoralized and he or she has lost all self respect and take there lives leaving mothers wife’s children in pain all due to lack of help just stop for a fracken minute and read all the the complaints on wait times for benefits also take a long hard look at your so called PFL no don’t bother it is a absolute shame that’s just some of the points that are totally fracked up so sleep tight enjoy you fracken turkey hope your stalking are filled with Shyte and how this government can sleep at night is beyond me !!! Same shit over and over just tired of it

SORRY FOR THE LONG RANT JUST SICK OF IT

PRO PATRIA

Rifleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac Mon 16 Dec 2019, 1:34 pm

Stored#2 - Page 31 Lawrence-macaulay

Faster service for veterans at centre of ministerial mandate letter

A new rapid-response unit is to be created

Kevin Yarr · CBC News · Posted: Dec 16, 2019

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/prince-edward-island/pei-macaulay-ministerial-directive-letter-1.5397489

Zodiac
Zodiac

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifleman Mon 16 Dec 2019, 4:37 pm

How the heck can you have one standard when you do not even an offer a lump sum payment to veterans who already had a lump sum payment cannot get a lump sum payment on the new PFL that was implemented only new veterans have the choice!!!

Rifleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Trooper Mon 16 Dec 2019, 7:00 pm

The mandate letter to the MVA is another quest by the Liberals to divert from the real problem within Veterans Affairs. I'm going to guess that what is in the mandate letter comes from Natynczyk, and perhaps some from the Royal Canadian Legion. You can rest assure no legit Veterans had an impact on what is in the letter. Here we have a Minister who can't even tell the difference between Canadian, and German troops. A deputy Minister who allowed this Bungled Video to be released. A deputy Minister who is allowing or agreeing to have funds to be allotted to both Veterans, and disabled Veterans. The Minister has an excuse for not knowing the full data of the Veterans file, the deputy Minister has no excuse. Given the situation disabled Veterans find themselves in with reference to how they receive benefits, and the quality of benefits they receive from the government, it has become crystal clear that the file continues to break away from the quality of the pension act. Everything is a diversion in placing the false care towards disabled Veterans the government continues to sell, and implement. It is something that is being recognized across the Country as a government who simply continues to fail disabled Veterans in this Country. And the reason behind it all is the continuous discrepancy between the pension act, and what replaced the pension act. This is the main problem that no one in authority especially Natynczyk seems to want to admit. The bottom line is really simple, you can allot funds to the Veterans file that far surpass those of the pension act, you can create benefits, implement changes, and improve what we have as a system today, if you do not return to disabled Veterans the quality, and merits of the pension act to the disabled Veterans of today, disabled Veterans of tomorrow, you will continue to fail disabled Veterans in this Country. With that said, as it stands today, there's not a dam thing Disabled Veterans can do about it, not a dam thing. Those who think they can change things are not living in reality. I remember when the Liberals first came to power in 2015, I remember the promises, in particular the most popular among disabled Veterans the reinstating of lifelong pensions. At the time I was over at CSAT commentating as to why these advocates were not pushing for this particular promise to be a priority in our quest for implementation. Well the answers were for the most part the same as Hehr, we want to get it right. This bothered me, and I'm sure if you look hard enough over at CSAT you will find many post written by me pushing for this to be implemented before anything else. And sure enough in Dec of 2017 the pension for life was unveiled which was a major disappointment to most disabled Veterans in this Country. The PFL does not come anywhere close to the pension act pension, which was the only pension to compare the Liberal promise of reinstating lifelong pensions. I'm not a bureaucrat, but I do know when something is taken away, it can always be brought back. But this takes dedication and some common sense decision making which we do not have. The only thing we can do at this point is to recognize what is going on within our file, recognize it, and educate others. We need to start standing against those people who continue to think they are going to make a difference by attending these so called summits. These people are just as bad as our enemies as they do not understand the real issues within our file. Like I said you can say your improving the file as much as you want, but at the end of the day, if your not fighting for the return of the pension act for disabled Veterans in this Country, your falling victim to the governments tactics of moving away from the merits of the pension act, which does not help disabled Veterans in this Country. The dollars that were used to fund the pension act have been moved over to fund this system which includes regular released Veterans, groups who claim to support Veterans, the Legion, education benefit, and transition. If your a disabled Veteran in this Country, and are fine with the way things are with the system in place today, all the power to you. However I strongly recommend you go over the pension act to ensure this is really how you feel.

The Mandate Letter is just a piece of paper to make it seem as though the government cares about it's disabled Veterans.

Not worth the paper it's written on.
Trooper
Trooper
Administrator

https://cvdbsf.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifleman Mon 16 Dec 2019, 7:21 pm

Totally agree Trooper and yes I have read a lot of your post on CSAT probably remember me on CSAT

Rifleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfman Mon 16 Dec 2019, 7:27 pm

Well said Trooper!

Totally agree with everything you wrote!
Wolfman
Wolfman
Benefits Coordinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Trooper Mon 16 Dec 2019, 9:12 pm

Rifleman wrote:Totally agree Trooper and yes I have read a lot of your post on CSAT probably remember me on CSAT

Absolutely I remember you Rifleman...Welcome to the forum, and thanks for participating within the forum!
Trooper
Trooper
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Vizzer Mon 16 Dec 2019, 9:30 pm

Well said Trooper!
Vizzer
Vizzer

Back to top Go down

Post by Masefield Tue 17 Dec 2019, 10:52 am

There's nothing written in law that forces the government to do anything for Veterans.

The problem here I think is the government making the standard of the system for Veterans less attractive in the sense of quality, compared to the pension act system.

I believe any branch of any business or work place that has had they're benefits taken away, and reduced, are going to be angry at the source behind such actions.
Masefield
Masefield
Benefits Coordinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Delta Tue 17 Dec 2019, 7:01 pm

Legion welcomes VAC mandate letter

Dec 17, 2019

The Royal Canadian Legion is pleased to see the refreshed government mandate letter to Veterans Affairs Canada (VAC), which focuses on work we agree is necessary to effectively serve our Veterans.

The Legion welcomes the opportunity to learn more details about the new initiatives outlined, and we especially support the overall concept of helping Veterans make a smooth transition from the Canadian Armed Forces.

We look forward to the substantive engagement of Canadians as mandated, and will continue to participate in crucial ministerial advisory groups to help achieve VAC’s priorities and those of the Legion.

We will keep close track of progress and will collaborate and offer advice to VAC as required to ensure we collectively make the best decisions possible for our Veterans.

Thomas D. Irvine, CD
Dominion President
The Royal Canadian Legion

Delta
Delta

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifleman Tue 17 Dec 2019, 9:39 pm

No comment to that statement from the legion !!!

Rifleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Falcon Sun 22 Dec 2019, 8:02 pm

VAC 2020 COLA is in My VAC Account

Arrow Current benefits and payment history

Arrow Gross entitlement

Arrow Net entitlement

Falcon
Falcon
Benefits Coordinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Trooper Thu 16 Jan 2020, 6:55 pm

Test

Last edited by Trooper on Tue 04 May 2021, 6:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Trooper
Trooper
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by JAFO Fri 17 Jan 2020, 11:47 am

So veterans mental health issues are being treated like a "job fair" to attract UPEI grad students to apply for jobs with VAC when they graduate?!?!

So who pays the bill if a veteran in the Yukon Territories wants to get a "mental check-up" by STUDENTS at UPEI???  

So VAC is short of psychologists to help veterans.  So the plan is to hand veterans with PTSD, anger issues and trust issues to STUDENTS!!  Well I guess we have gone from a problem for the government to a "guinea pig" program at a University?  Talk about respect.

Oh FYI Trooper the OVO Advisory Council was created by Pat Stogran.  It was one of the first things he did when appointed Veterans Ombudsman.
JAFO
JAFO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 41 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 41  Next