Canadian Veterans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Associate Deputy Minister of Veterans Affairs

2 posters

Go down

New Associate Deputy Minister of Veterans Affairs Empty New Associate Deputy Minister of Veterans Affairs

Post by Trooper Fri 12 Jan 2018, 7:30 pm

Defence procurement chief heads to VAC, no word yet on her replacement

New Associate Deputy Minister of Veterans Affairs A46c39a171ad838e9e1504f4931684dd?s=50&d=mm&r=g DAVID PUGLIESE, OTTAWA CITIZEN
Published on: January 12, 2018

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau announced Friday that Lisa Campbell, currently Assistant Deputy Minister, Defence and Marine Procurement, Public Services and Procurement Canada, will become Associate Deputy Minister of Veterans Affairs, effective February 5.

Campbell was a major player in the shipbuilding procurement strategy and other ongoing military procurement programs.

A replacement will be named on an interim basis in the coming days and a process to replace Campbell will be launched shortly, a department official told Defence Watch.

Karen Ellis, the current Associate Deputy Minister of Veterans Affairs, is retiring from the public service.

http://ottawacitizen.com/news/national/defence-watch/defence-procurement-chief-to-leave-federal-department-no-word-yet-on-replacement
Trooper
Trooper
Administrator

https://cvdbsf.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

New Associate Deputy Minister of Veterans Affairs Empty Re: New Associate Deputy Minister of Veterans Affairs

Post by Dannypaj Sat 13 Jan 2018, 8:00 am

Quick facts
•Lisa obtained her B.A. in Political Science from McGill University, and her LL.B. from Dalhousie Law School. She has been a member of the Law Society of Upper Canada since 1993.
Lisa writes on law and technology issues; her articles have been published in Canadian and international legal journals.

Veterans take note:
Propaganda Machine, look at bolded quick facts
NO military experience, no say in our file period
Law Society of Upper Canada? Or otherwise known as a place that  (people with useless degrees and no "real" life experience) writes and change policies to improve upon the lives of the rich.

I have no Sacred Obligation to Canada!
So, when I see someone in distress I'll keep that in the back of my mind.
Hell, I may even yell over and say I don't have a sacred obligation to the person in distress and walk away.
The GOC and the people in the position of power are turning out to be real GOOFS.
Keep calling them out, it is for the better of our Nation.
How can this still be going on, since what 1919.......politicians need a funnel of revenue as well, or be put in their place.
Dannypaj
Dannypaj

Back to top Go down