Canadian Veterans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stored#1

+102
robleggett
Dalton
Terrarium
Gridlock
Cool~Way
Rifleman
Thunder
JOHNDEER
Oliver
lorjol
Stealth
Hoff<>Wiz
Navigator
Garrison
Proctor
Reogrand
Replica
RevForce
Stanleyz
Jumper
Matrix
Scorpion
Zoneforce
Maust85
Jackson
Stayner
Silveray
Powergunner
Lonestar
Saulman
SniperGod
Alpha
Sandman
RunningLight
Looper
Cooper
Starman
Masefield
Tazzer
Apollo
Lucifer
Caliber
kodiak
Riverway
Lincoln
Armoured
Wolverine
Xrayxservice
Warrior
Diesel
Vexmax
Victor
Delta
Hunter
Leopard
Enforcer
Silversun
Zapper
Lionfield
Ringo
Slider
Hammercore
Colonel Saunders
Spectrum
Colter
Glideon
Kizzer
Rockarm
Phrampton
Zodiac
Seawolf
Falcon
Jeremiah
Rekert
Terminator
Dragonforce
Charlie
OutlawSoldier
vet1
Willie
red510
bosn181
Trooper
Wolfman
prawnstar
Magnum
Edgefore
Vizzer
Dannypaj
Maxstar
Nemo
Newf
iceman
Spider
sailor964
pinger
Dameon
JAFO
Accer
Forcell
sabrelove
Rubicon
106 posters

Page 65 of 67 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

Go down

Stored#1 - Page 65 Empty Re: Stored#1

Post by Trooper Mon 29 Apr 2019, 6:53 pm

Moved to Storage
Trooper
Trooper
Administrator

https://cvdbsf.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Slider Mon 29 Apr 2019, 7:08 pm

Moved to Storage
Slider
Slider
Benefits Coordinator

Back to top Go down

Stored#1 - Page 65 Empty Stored

Post by Trooper Thu 09 May 2019, 6:51 pm

Andrew Scheer Posted this on his page today - May 9, 2019

As Prime Minister I will act to ensure that Veterans are always treated with fairness, dignity, and respect. Aaron Bedard has been doing important work on behalf of Canada’s Veterans and I’m grateful for the opportunity to meet with him yesterday.

Last edited by Trooper on Fri 18 Jun 2021, 6:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Trooper
Trooper
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Trooper Fri 10 May 2019, 6:53 pm

This will have zero impact on the benefits for disabled Veterans. This could produce some movement in homelessness, Transition, mental health, and other issues that are outside the financial scope of disabled Veterans. The Ombudsman did not just walk into this position. He was well evaluated meaning he has been told his limits. The Ombudsman works side by side with the Deputy Minister of Veterans Affairs. What happens here is the discussions between both are always pre determined in regards to what can be publicly said by the Ombudsman. We have seen this with Parent. It is really another position that creates a position that is meant to seem as though the Ombudsman some how has the power to overstep the issues or subjects created by the Minister of Veterans Affairs office, and or circle. But in no way this is what happens. The Ombudsman has his marching orders to ensure he meets the requirements required by the Ministers office to not overstep his boundaries that would put the Ministers office in a negative public view. In other words the Ombudsman may help in some ways for individuals that request the help, and may with the pre approved permission from the Ministers office make recommendations to the Ministers office. But in no way the Ombudsman is free to do as he sees fit. He is on a short leash, that is why a careful review is in order before the appointment is made. PAT STOGRAN was the first appointed Ombudsman, and was fired from his position because he stood for disabled Veterans, and did not drink the political Kool-Aid. So these positions are now chosen carefully ensuring the appointee agrees to drink the political Kool-Aid.  

When Hehr was appointed Minister of Veterans Affairs he created an advisory committee most likely this was passed to Hehr by Walter Natynczyk the deputy Minister of Veterans Affairs. As we now know the committee flew members across Country for meetings to give their recommendations to the group. Meals, Transportation, and accommodations all paid for by the tax payers. This wouldn't be such a bad thing if the recommendations were acted upon, but the fact of the matter is like I stated in an earlier post this is all for show. It serves the governments PR agenda with regards to the Veterans file. But no one seems to get this, they post about it, some talk about in the news, but they continue to fall right back into the trap. At least they are getting a free trip all expenses paid, and throw in a boost in supporting their ego, but the accomplishment is not for disabled Veterans, it serves the government. In fact I believe one, maybe more are in the advisory committee that are now in this Ombudsman Advisory council. I think as I write this some will say well at least some are doing something. This can be true in that sense, but this not for a second changes the facts that are in front of us. This type of creation of committees by both the Ministers office, and now the Ombudsman office are not created to improve the benefits of disabled Veterans, they are created to move ahead with recommendations that are outside the scope of benefits that directly affect the financial security of disabled Veterans. This is a tactic tool placed by the offices that are suppose to improve the security of disabled Veterans, but instead twist it to make it look like it is impacting the security of disabled Veterans. Be cautious with this new committee, it is not what it seems!  
Trooper
Trooper
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor Fri 10 May 2019, 7:52 pm

Would be helpful if the input or recommendations of what is brought forward were actually acted on. We all know to well the way our file is run the important issues that directly tackle the core issues are left for the bureaucrats. So I have to question the effectiveness of this ombudsman committee.
Victor
Victor
Advocate Coordinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Trooper Sat 11 May 2019, 8:46 am

A picture is worth a thousand words

Stored#1 - Page 65 46519356_10161126532585035_5277387476653047808_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1

Trooper
Trooper
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifleman Sat 11 May 2019, 10:24 am

Waste of time and money I for one think even have this group try to tackle our file there will be little to no progress on our file. Sit around chit chat about who knows what another PR stunt before elections listen you numb rods if you are serious get back to the basics and work from there ie back to pre 2006 implication of NVC and start looking after veterans as ONE not 3 different tears o well I said my piece now get back to your fracken donuts and coffee

Rifleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Trooper Mon 13 May 2019, 12:57 pm

Just picked this up from Banish Facebook;

Doug Roberts shared a link. May 13, 2019
WTF I'm confident that many who have dealt with this, here on the east coast will rally with hope & prayers . The arrogance and nerve of this is unbelievable. Not a penny will I donate personally nor support this The last person I would want speaking on my behalf is this self important insulting childlike man who insults the service and good will of fellow Veterans Feel free to share and warn fellow Veterans
Stored#1 - Page 65 39171660_1557688133221762_r
VETERAN ADVOCACY FUND 2019

Mark Campbell and I have been working selflessly for 7 years now on behalf of the disabled veterans of Canada. Through these years we have built solid relationships across Canada with service providers, Ombudsmen, all media groups, ALL political parties and of course the bureaucrats. Now that the EQUITAS Lawsuit has come to an end the society has shifted its focus on the Canadian Walk For Veterans which will be held this year in October. I am no longer involved with the society but wish them well and will always promote their efforts moving forward. This year is an election year and is the most important year in the past 4 to insure that policies are shaped properly in political election platforms. This is a year where we advocates must insure that policies have real value across the board for all veterans specific challenges dealing with the bureaucracy and healthcare access.The catch to all this effort is that this country of ours is huge and having thorough meetings requires occasional face to face time in Ottawa where it seems you can find all the key veteran file players in government. This costs money.It is my Hope here with this gofundme, to raise $ 5000 so Mark and I can afford to get to Ottawa at least twice between now and Election Day. I appreciate everyone’s support financially in the past decade on our advocacy missions. I’ve seen the same people consistently donate to the cause. If you haven’t before please consider giving us a hand on this most important election year. Thank you!

Looks from the Banish responses they see things with Bedard the same way as do I. Check out the responses here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1451658385158523/

Like I have stated before, Bedard is just plain stupid, and his hungry for attention. I would not give him or his outfit the time of day, let alone money. Beware if you donate to this go fund page you would be paying for Bedard's travels, meals, and accommodations to travel from BC to Ottawa to accomplish absolutely nothing!!! This guy is trouble for Veterans. He is ignorant towards fellow Veterans, and deserves to be called out!!! It's not a good Idea to attack or disrespect any fellow Veteran, but in this case, I have no problems calling this arrogant SOB out!!! If you believe in him, and respect him, all the power to you, that is your right. But not this guy, I have no respect for him, and he does not in any way shape or form speak for me, or represent me!!!

Trooper
Trooper
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandman Tue 14 May 2019, 8:21 am

Moved to storage
Sandman
Sandman

Back to top Go down

Post by Garrison Thu 16 May 2019, 2:11 pm

Approved News, Phoenix Pay and Auditor General Office Underfunded

CanadaPoli
Published on May 16, 2019

Garrison
Garrison

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 25 May 2019, 8:36 am

Thank you veterans affairs at least you looked after the RCMP. Sad

The simple fix for the entire Canadian Armed Forces -Veteran affairs problems are contained here. Just return to the Pension Act and add these additional programs.

Never let anyone tell you it can't be done NO ONE!

RCMP-
Disability pension programs and services

You and your family

Medical costs

KISStupid

Back to top Go down

Stored#1 - Page 65 Empty 2019 Report Card

Post by Trooper Mon 10 Jun 2019, 6:12 pm

2019 Report Card

Trooper
Trooper
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac Tue 11 Jun 2019, 6:52 pm

Canada's Veterans Ombudsman June 11, 2019

Thank you to Peter Van Dusen, host of CPAC’s Prime Time Politics for the conversation on our 2019 Report Card. The interview begins at the 29:30 mark.

http://www.cpac.ca/en/programs/primetime-politics/episodes/65992724

Zodiac
Zodiac

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackal Wed 12 Jun 2019, 10:26 am

Moved requested by member.
Jackal
Jackal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content