Canadian Veterans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anybody else get shortchanged on their lump sum payment?

2 posters

Go down

Anybody else get shortchanged on their lump sum payment? Empty Anybody else get shortchanged on their lump sum payment?

Post by westiedriver Mon 25 Sep 2023, 5:59 pm

My arrears were calculated using the old rates going back 3 years and that's what I got. Then a new work sheet for the final amount was calculated using 2023 rates and they say that what I got, but I didn't. What went into my bank account does not add up to the full amount of the claim. They will not budge or analyze my request to review my payments, coming from 6 different analyst repeating the same thing, stating that I am wrong. Its like they don't comprehend messages sent to them.

westiedriver

Back to top Go down

Anybody else get shortchanged on their lump sum payment? Empty Re: Anybody else get shortchanged on their lump sum payment?

Post by Trooper Tue 26 Sep 2023, 12:42 pm

Westiedriver,

At this point I think you would need to consider the following avenues in having your payment investigated;

One option would be to contact the Bureau of Pensions Advocates 1-877-228-2250 asking them what you can do to further investigate the issue.

You can also contact the Veterans Ombudsman for help or guidance.

Hope you get it sorted out.

Trooper
Trooper
Administrator

https://cvdbsf.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down