Canadian Veterans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

O’Regan Committed To Ending Homelessness Among Veterans

3 posters

Go down

O’Regan Committed To Ending Homelessness Among Veterans Empty O’Regan Committed To Ending Homelessness Among Veterans

Post by Magnum Sat 25 Nov 2017, 12:31 pm

Magnum
Magnum

Back to top Go down

O’Regan Committed To Ending Homelessness Among Veterans Empty Re: O’Regan Committed To Ending Homelessness Among Veterans

Post by Trooper Sat 25 Nov 2017, 7:04 pm

Seamus must have had a meeting with his bureaucratic team asking them to give him something to say.
Trooper
Trooper
Administrator

https://cvdbsf.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

O’Regan Committed To Ending Homelessness Among Veterans Empty Re: O’Regan Committed To Ending Homelessness Among Veterans

Post by Accer Sun 26 Nov 2017, 2:44 pm

I thought Hehr said the same thing, what is it with these guys?

With the nvc in place, there should be less homeless vets. I thought the nvc was suppose to improve transition out of the service.
Accer
Accer
CF Coordinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Trooper Sun 26 Nov 2017, 6:29 pm

Accer wrote:I thought Hehr said the same thing, what is it with these guys?

With the nvc in place, there should be less homeless vets. I thought the nvc was suppose to improve transition out of the service.

One of the main components of the NVC was to improve transition. 11 years later and they still haven't got it right. So much for the merits of the NVC!
Trooper
Trooper
Administrator

https://cvdbsf.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down