Canadian Veterans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Veterans Town Hall

2 posters

Go down

Veterans Town Hall Empty Veterans Town Hall

Post by Spectrum Fri 30 Mar 2018, 9:07 am

Veterans Town Hall 29570413_2020432691539101_7876595998143962405_n

Veterans and their families in the Belleville, Ontario area are invited to discuss the Pension for Life with the Honourable Seamus O’Regan, Minister of Veterans Affairs. If you are interested in attending, click the link below to register for the event.

All are welcome.

More information: https://na1se.voxco.com/SE/157/Belleville/
Spectrum
Spectrum

Back to top Go down

Veterans Town Hall Empty Re: Veterans Town Hall

Post by Jeremiah Fri 06 Apr 2018, 8:29 am

Philip Brooks

Dear All,

On behalf of myself and many injured Canadian Veterans, I attended the Minister of Veteran Affairs’ Town Hall on the Pension replacement PFL messaging campaign in Belleville, Ontario. It is not a pension.

A month ago I visited the Ministers Office with a list of serious issues to discuss and some very critical immediate need matters. I was granted an audience with three bureaucrats. The results were as unsurprising as they were disappointing. I recorded this short statement at that time.

For tonight, quite spent, I will only say that categorically, with this latest Government announcement, we do have clarity. Absolutely. This is more of the same. Current mistakes on steroids. Less and less for the Veteran and the Canadian Military Community all of which can and will disappear even worse over time without real legal guarantees. We are in trouble, our military is in trouble and we are going to have to take action.

Downtime for me now. Full report in the morning.

Video Town Hall Belleville, Ontario

April 05, 2018

Jeremiah
Jeremiah

Back to top Go down