Canadian Veterans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Code of Conduct

Go down

Forum Code of Conduct Empty Forum Code of Conduct

Post by Trooper Tue 18 Jun 2019, 7:53 am

Forum Code of Conduct

The Administrators of this Forum will try hard to edit or remove reprehensible post as soon as possible. However, it is impossible for the Administrators to review all the post.
You thus admit that all the post/articles posted on this Forum express the sight and opinion of their respective authors and not the opinion of the  Administrators and consequently, they cannot be held responsible for the discussions or context.  (except personal post posted by them)

"Aggressive" and "Slanderous" post, as well as "Personal Insults" and "Critics" the "Coarseness" and "Vulgarities" are " Prohibited."

The F - Word is not permitted on this Forum.

The solicitation of funds for any purpose or purposes is prohibited.

The posting or sharing of any Private Message is prohibited.

Posted messages who promote - or evoke - illegal practices are prohibited.
If you post information which comes from another site,  look first if the site in question doesn't forbid it, show the address/link of the site in question in order to respect the work of their administrators!  
Please post your message only once,  the repetitions are unpleasant and useless!
Please make an effort on grammar and spelling.

Any post or message contravening the listing above will be edited or removed without additional notice or justification within deadlines which will depend on the availability of the Administrators Any abuse will involve the cancellation of the registration.

The above rules and terms of conditions were  "accepted" and or "agreed to"   when we all registered to the Forum.
In the event that a member disagrees with the above rules and terms of conditions, they can contact an  Administrator via PM to request their registration be cancelled.  

The Forum is not the place to voice your concerns on the rules and terms of conditions,  send your concerns to the Administrators via Private Message.

Any direct questions regarding the action or actions that have been taken by any of the Administrators are to be asked via PM. Do not post these particular questions on the Forum.

From time to time you may notice your post moved to another location,  or your topic may be merged into another topic, don't take this as any form of negligence on your part,  it is in no way a problem,  I myself move,  merge my own topics often,  it is simply a judgement call on my behalf to work at keeping the forum organized making it easier to navigate.

When posting an Article, please ensure you include the link of the Article in your post.
Trooper
Trooper
Administrator

https://cvdbsf.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down