Canadian Veterans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My VAC Account – Registration session in Calgary

Go down

My VAC Account – Registration session in Calgary Empty My VAC Account – Registration session in Calgary

Post by Hammercore Sat 18 Aug 2018, 4:23 pm

My VAC Account – Registration session in Calgary 39223256_2119258398323196_5230314952916467712_n

Public · Hosted by Veterans Affairs Canada

Aug 22 - Wed 08:30

Aug 23 - Thurs 08:30

700 6th Avenue Southwest, 7th Floor Calgary, Alberta

My VAC Account – Registration session in Calgary Map_tile

Details
Staff from Veterans Affairs Canada will provide assistance to anyone who would like help signing up for My VAC Account and using the online service. If you are interested, drop in anytime throughout the session – no appointment is necessary. Please share this event with anyone you know who may be interested.

What is My VAC Account?

My VAC Account is a simple and secure way to do business online with Veterans Affairs Canada (VAC).

You may wish to register for a My VAC Account if you are currently doing business with VAC, if you are applying for benefits or services, or if you have any questions related to programs or services offered by VAC. Family members who are receiving VAC benefits can also register for their own My VAC Account.

With My VAC Account you can:

- learn about VAC benefits and services
- apply online for benefits and services
- upload documents to support your applications
- track the status of your applications
- view a summary of your benefits
- update your personal information
- communicate directly with VAC staff through secure messaging

Visit http://www.veterans.gc.ca/eng/e_services for more information on My VAC Account.

Hammercore
Hammercore
News Coordinator

Back to top Go down